Posted on March 23,2020
With over 120 countries affected by the coronavirus, people are now more concerned than ever staying clean and germ-free. We know the virus typically spreads through droplets in the air when an infected person sneezes or coughs, but we’re also now finding out from the CDC that the virus can live on surfaces up to three days. So if you’re continually disinfecting “high-touch” surfaces like tabletops, counters and doorknobs, it’s time to add cell phones, tablets and handheld gaming systems to your list.
One of the most touched surfaces is a phone. Think about it: it’s tapped, swiped, pressed to the sides of ears and passed around to multiple people. Phones go everywhere with us, which unfortunately makes them ideal virus spreaders. If you aren’t already, now is the time to start cleaning your devices on a daily basis.
- Unplug and turn off your device before cleaning
- Use isopropyl alcohol wipes or disinfecting wipes for effective cleaning
- Avoid getting moisture in openings such as head phone jack and charging port
- Have a microfiber cloth on hand to remove fingerprints and dust at any time
- Do not use the following products to disinfect:
- - Bleach
- - Chlorine
- - Hand sanitizer
- - Cleaning sprays
- Do not submerge your device in any cleaning agents
Struggling to find a grocery or pharmacy that has disinfecting wipes in stock? You’re certainly not alone, but we can help! TechMatte now offers pre-moistened cleansing wipes (100 in each pack) that clean your phones, tablets and handheld gaming systems without leaving any scratches or streaks. Have peace of mind knowing your mobile devices are germ-free with our wet wipes!
Shop TechMatte cleansing wipes: https://techmatte.com/Wipe-100